Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Post, New Name, New Goal

Wow... it has been years since I have on this. Well, we have just finished moving again and finding this is perfect timing, I was just wanting a blog. It has been, let's see, four years since I was last on. That is a long time. I still love to write and I have been working on some novels. A short story or two is actually finished, and I might post it. I am working on my photography, too, and have a Pinterest account where I post some of my pictures. I will have many more coming since I am going on a cross-country trip soon and plan to stretch my "skills" to the maximum possible. Good practice and I am very excited. I am no longer God's Jewel... that is to say, that is no longer my name - I still am His Jewel :) - I call myself Lynsi Keye (Lynsi: that is pronounced as it is spelled, Not Lindsey and Keye: pronounced Key) And yes, both names have a story to them which I do not have time to tell now, but maybe in the future if I have time - which I very much hope I do. Who knows, maybe I'll eventually get the stories to which the name's belong to out on this blog. That would be fun! Now I need to go and figure out how this thing works, so far the only thing I have figure out how to do is make a post, which is one of the least of the things I need to do on this blog. :)

-Lynsi Keye

No comments: